Standard and VIP tickets available
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
30 minute early entry, private VIP garden seating, bottle service, gift bag & grazing table dedicated to just you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Bring:
• MANDATORY— valid Photo ID. This is a 21+ event.
• A Copy of your Ticket – A digital copy of your ticket is allowable.
• Cash Credit Card, Debit Card will be accepted.
• Dress to impress! Pink and white attire is loved! Sunglasses, Sunblock and a hat as well as Rain Jacket (if required, please check the weather for the day before you leave for the festival).
• Mobile phone – take pictures & selfies with your friends! Tag your photos with #DrinkPinkRoséFest.
• Please do not bring outside food and drink to the event.
Please enjoy responsibly, don’t drink and drive. Ensure that you have arranged for transportation to and from the event prior to arriving at the venue
Date: Sunday, May 17th, 2020
Time: Noon – Four
Venue: Robert Mills House. 1616 Blanding St, Columbia, SC 29201
Entertainment by: Mark Rapp and Jazz Band.
This event is 21+. Please bring a valid photo ID.
Re-entry: Guests will be given wristbands allowing re-entry.
Dress code: Dress code is not mandatory. Please show up in pink and/or white attire if possible.
Payment: You will be able to make payments using a cash, credit card, debit card or America Express.
How do I obtain my wristband?
You will receive your wrist band at the entrance in exchange for a valid ticket.
What happens if I arrive late to the event?
The Rose’ Festival is an 12pm-4pm event. You will have access, but come early to ensure that you don’t miss a thing!
Can I bring a lawn chair?
Guests are permitted to bring seating into the event.
Are dogs allowed
Guests are not permitted to bring dogs to the event.
Are tickets available at the gate
Tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate.